WOW! Be quick to express your interest this may just be one of Runcorn's best property offerings for 2022. Number 23 Beechal Street is on the market and it is a must see. This home is well built, solid and spacious throughout, with every corner well maintained and in great condition.
Situated on a large 700sqm block this beautiful family home offers everything a family needs: privacy, security, space and comfort. This beautiful spacious family home has a super spacious floorplan large enough for most families, with options to expand. If you appreciate space then this home is for you, with multiple separate living areas and stylish finishes throughout. There is a total of 4 larger than normal sized bedrooms, stylish kitchen with granite stone benchtops and Bosch appliances, formal dining, ultra modern newly renovated bathrooms, plenty of storage, Ducted evaporative air-conditioning system, stylish and spacious newly renovated laundry room, large main bedroom with modern renovated stylish ensuite, and beautiful newly coated slate tiles in kitchen, laundry room and main living area. Additionally this home is Solar powered, has a foxtel dish, newly painted gutters, newly sprayed & repointed roof, that looks amazing, new power points (including a USB charger power point in the living area) and 6 newly compliant smoke alarms.
Outside features a large low-maintenance landscaped backyard and a beautiful undercover entertainment area for those large family gatherings or small private occasions. The entire back yard is fully fenced and private. Additionally it has modern security doors and windows. At the front there is a large driveway that leads to the huge double-lock up garage that truly make this home look fantastic from the street. There is also side-access gates on both sides that lead to the backyard.
This home provides the best southside suburban lifestyle experience in one of the best pockets in Runcorn. If you appreciate space, convenient location and an amazingly built family home then this home is a must to inspect. You will never find a home like this in a location like this again!
Summary of Home Features:
* Prime convenient location
* Large 700sqm block
* Spacious, private, secure & comfortable
* Large internal open plan floor space
* Multiple living areas
* Beautiful newly coated slate tiles in kitchen, laundry room and main living area
* Stylish kitchen with granite stone benchtops & splashback, Bosch appliances (rangehood, oven and electric stove)
* 4 larger than normal-sized bedrooms
* Large main bedroom with modern renovated stylish ensuite
* Ultra modern newly renovated bathrooms (stylish finishes and tiled to the ceiling)
* Main bathroom has a modern bathtub and shower with large showerhead
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning system with modern touchpad
* Formal dining room
* Solar Powered
* New power points (including a USB charger power point in the living area)
* Stylish and spacious newly renovated laundry room
* Plenty of storage throughout
* Newly painted gutters
* Newly resprayed and repointed roof that looks amazing
* 6 newly compliant smoke alarms
* Modern security screens doors and windows (triple lock doors in laundry, main entrance and living room door)
* Fully fenced backyard in great condition, with side-access
* Huge double lock-up garage with automatic entry
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Back yard space
* Beautiful undercover entertainment area for those large family gatherings
* Water Tank with electric pump and tap connection
* Walking distance to Runcorn Heights State School and Runcorn State High School
* Bus Stop in proximity (150, 155, 156, 157)
The location is perfect with walking distance to bus stops, Runcorn Heights State School, Runcorn State High School and the beautiful William's Park. It is a short drive to train stations (5mins), local shops which include restaurants, convenience stores, takeaway shops, chemist, doctor and dentist (5 mins). Additional you are only a few minutes drive to major shopping centres Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre, Westfield Garden City and Sunnybank Shopping precinct, and have quick access to all four major motorway systems - M1 into the city (20 mins), Pacific motorway south to the Gold Coast (45 mins), Gateway - north to either the airport (20 mins) and Sunshine Coast (approx. 1 ¼ hrs) or Ipswich via the Gateway/Logan motorways (approx. 30 mins). This truly is a great location for your family.
This home is a rare find and will sell quickly. Please express your interest and book your inspection today. Please be aware that inspections follow REIQ guidelines and regulations to maintain a safe environment for all parties.
(This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.)
(All the information contained herein is gathered from a source we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give warranty about this information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries).