Townsville property and northern Beaches property are gaining buyer interest momentum and this one is certainly worthy of your attention.
Seeking an idyllic lifestyle? Seeking a quiet, secluded location close to the beach and golf course? Make your move and escape to mystical Mystic Sands.
* Build your dream home on this vacant residential block
* Generous 952m2 level block for a home and large shed, whatever you desire
* Only 200m from the popular Mystic Sands Golf Resort
* Less than a 5 minute leisurely stroll to the beach front
* Unimpeded views of the beautiful mountain surrounds
* Set amongst quality homes in popular Mystic Sands, opposite an exciting new estate
* Only 40 minutes drive from Townsville at one of North Queensland's best beaches
Balgal Beach is a residential suburb and a beach in the City of Townsville, Queensland, Australia It is also the location of the town of Balgal
Balgal Beach is 59 kilometres (37 mi) north of Townsville, Queensland, Australia, and 64 kilometres (40 mi) south of Ingham, Queensland. As of the 2006 census, the population of Balgal Beach was 743, a 30.3% increase since the 1996 census.
Balgal Beach was originally part of the Armidale pastoral lease, settled in 1883 by John Lambert before later changing name to Rollingstone. The area of coastline to the north of Rollingstone was named Balgal Beach in 1947, when the first dwellings were constructed. The name "Balgal" was derived from an Aboriginal word meaning "stone.
The land in this area was predominantly used for farming and grazing, and remained rural until the mid-1980s when the allocation of 500 rural/residential blocks at the Mystic Sands Estate saw the population increase nearly twofold.
Located a few kilometres north of the suburb of Rollingstone, Balgal Beach today is a popular destination for recreational activities such as boating, fishing and swimming. A boat ramp is located by the mouth of Rollingstone Creek, allowing for access to Palm Island and Orpheus Island National Park. Facilities at Balgal Beach include a patrolled stinger enclosure from November to May, the Mystic Sands Golf & Country Club, a general store/cafe, holiday units and designated camping areas.
CALL ME TO DISCUSS/VIEW TODAY
- Property Type: Residential Land
- Frontage:24.0 m
- Left Depth:40.0 m
- Land Size:952 m² (approx.)